The present website www.negroponteresort.gr belongs to the "Company" named
NEGROPONTE RESORT ΕΡΕΤΡΙΑ ΑΕ seated in ERETRIA (19 KM NATIONAL ROAD CHALKIDA - KYMI ERETRIA, Postal Code: 34008, VAT No
094339610, Tax Office (DOY) of CHALKIDA Telephone No +30 2229061935.).
The implementation of e-bookings through the online booking system of the www.negroponteresort.gr entails full acceptance on your part of the terms referred to herein:
1. Apart from the exceptions expressly referred to (intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, associates and entities) the whole contents (the "Contents") of the site, including text, images, designs, videos, graphics, software applications, services being provided and, in general, all of the files and data of the site constitute the intellectual property of the "Company" and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law and, in particular, according to the provisions of Law 2121/1993 ("Copyright, related rights and cultural matters"), the provisions of European law and the provisions of the relevant international conventions.
2. The "Company" encourages the private use of the "Site" and of the "Contents" for one's personal information as well as the use for educational or research purposes. Any use within the framework of a company, an agency or an organization shall not constitute private use. The reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is allowed only for educational or research purposes, under the strict condition that their origin from the site (http://www.negroponteresort.gr/) is mentioned and the names of the authors are stated (provided they are referred to in the site) without any prejudice whatsoever to any relevant intellectual and industrial property rights. However, users should be aware that certain files or data might constitute the intellectual property of third parties (associates, entities, organizations, companies, etc.) and, so, they are not allowed to be used without permission on the part of such third parties (whose names are probably included in a relevant reference of the "Site").
3. Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of any part of the "Contents" for commercial reasons or for any other use which does not fall within the scope of paragraph 2 is strictly forbidden.
4. Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks or service marks of the "Company" or trademarks of associated entities displayed on the "Site" is strictly forbidden.
5. The "Contents" of the "Site" are provided "as they precisely are" without any kind of explicit or implicit guarantee, including but not limited to those which pertain to the merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Under any circumstances, including also the case of negligence, the "Company" shall not be liable for any kind of damage caused to or for any viruses that may infect the user of the pages of the site who will be considered to be using such pages on his / her own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof.
6. The "Company" declares that is and will be using every possible efforts, but provides no guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided uninterruptedly, without mistakes and that errors will be corrected.
7. The "Company" bears no liability whatsoever and in no event provides any guarantee for the contents, the personal data protection policy, the completeness and quality of services and the security of other websites interconnected with the "Site" through "links" nor for the servers through which the "Site" and the other websites are put at your disposal.
8. The Newsletters, if any, which are received by the user of the services of the "Site" through his / her inclusion in the mailing lists constitute the intellectual property of the "Company" and, therefore, they are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions.
9. The personal data provided by the user for his / her online booking in the E-Booking system of the "Site", or for his / her membership will be comprised in the "Company's" files, they will be used as efficiently as possible for the provision of services and information to him / her and by no means will they be reproduced or distributed to third parties. If the user does not want for his / her data to be filed he / she must let this be known in writing within a period of 10 days. In any event the user will retain his / her right at any moment whatsoever to exercise the rights of access and objection provided for by Articles 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997.